The Provident Bank Foundation recently made a generous gift to the HackensackUMC Foundation that will help improve the health and wellness of residents with limited access to...
As more parents turn to the web to research children's health and parenting information, the popularity of online physician video blogs has exploded in the United States. While online videos should not serve as a substitute for medical advice from your child's doctor, they can be helpful in answering some basic childcare questions and help you to decide when it's time to make an appointment with your own pediatrician or family doctor. They're also available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Tenafly Pediatrics, a leading North Jersey pediatric practice, offers a library of helpful children's health videos featuring board-certified pediatricians explaining a wide variety of children's healthcare subjects of common concern to parents.
The Tenafly Pediatrics video library includes the following video blog subjects presented by Tenafly Pediatrics physicians:
- Feeding Solid Foods by Dr. David Wisotsky
- Nosebleeds by Dr. Darren Saks
- Sleep Training by Dr. Sheryl Jawetz
- Toilet Training by Dr. Larry Stiefel
- Vomiting by Dr. Michael Smith
- Burns by Dr. Erin Lindenberg
- Poison Ivy by Dr. Sunmee Kim
- Ear Infections by Dr. Robert Jawetz
- "The Flu" by Dr. Aviva Schein
- Sore Throats by Dr. Robert Jawetz
- Dry Drowning/Secondary Drowning by Dr. Robert Jawetz
To learn more about Tenafly Pediatrics or to make an appointment, click here.